Thank you for your interest in partnering with Power Networking. Partners are an essential part of our organization and Power Networking’s international success would not be possible without their enthusiasm and hard work. We are always looking for outstanding individuals with a global mindset and a passion for connecting professionals.
Becoming a Power Networking partner offers a unique opportunity to take on a leadership role in your business community, to join an international team of motivated, creative and supportive professionals and to generate income while doing what you do best: networking and connecting businesses.
Founded in April 2003, Power Networking is an international business networking organization designed to support entrepreneurial success, connect professionals, promote community development and foster business opportunities locally and globally.
With over five hundred business members in a wide variety of industries in the U.S.A and Europe, Power Networking provides a global platform for CEOs, executives and entrepreneurs to connect and grow their business. A partner is assigned an Exclusive Territory or “business chapter” (ex: Phoenix – West Valley chapter) and is allowed to organize as many meetings as it wants in its Exclusive Territory. In addition, a partner will:
- Develop and manage a database of business professionals in its exclusive territory
- Secure a meeting place and negotiate pricing and meeting hours for each event
- Attend, lead and supervise each meeting
- Manage admissions, annual memberships, sponsorships and all Power Networking – related sales at each meeting it supervises
- Submit a report after each meeting with total attendance and revenues
- Subscribe to a General Liability Insurance under Business Partner’s name
Partners are supported by Power Networking in the success of their business chapters. Power Networking will assist partners with the following:
- Help develop and manage a database of business professionals in Business Partner’s exclusive territory
- Build and maintain a customized website for each Business Chapter (“Service Fee” may apply)
- Set-up a Merchant account to process payments from guests, members, sponsors, etc..
- Back office operations for website updates, membership management, calendar updates, etc…(“Service Fee” may apply)
- Provide ongoing marketing and customer service support (“Service Fee” may apply)
- Subscribe to a General Liability Insurance policy for Power Networking, LLC
For more information about the current opportunities and Power Networking’s Partnership Business and Revenue Model, please call 1-866-737-4473 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to talking to you.
To Your Success,
Power Networking – “Empowering Businesses Locally & Globally“